Monday, November 14, 2011

Kate's log 11/14/11


2 of these. Really enjoying the pumpkin pecan creamer!


Breakfast was left over dinner from last night. It's what I wanted! I also had a banana.



Lunch. Half an avacado, 3 slices peppered tofurkey, about 5 baby carrots, some broccoli, about 10 grapes. I actually felt guilty about this lunch because of the fat in the tofurkey and avacado. Keeping in mind that I do still need SOME fat and better early in the day so I have plenty of time to work it off.


I was feeling odd and could see myself eating crap. I figured coffee is a comfort drink for me so better this than....cheesecake.



4 of these! 8 glasses of water. I also had the last of my diet ginger ale. I am officially a water drinker, not a diet soda drinker. I won't be buying any more except on special occasions.


Dinner. I was a little tired of zucchini and broccoli, so I made...this. It was actually good and because the beans are a little heavy I opted to only have half of what I made. The rest is breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment