Friday, November 18, 2011

Kate's log 11/18/11 draft

I am having a hell of a time with my mind. I'm trying to sabotage my efforts. I don't know if its stress from the last few days, my time of the month...I just don't know. I haven't given in yet but my mind is there. I see my water intake slowing down and I'm putting more salt on things. All I want to do is sit and watch Roseanne with a chocolate carmel pudding cup.


2 large and 2 small cups of coffee. See? Slipping. Too much creamer.


1 cup multigrain cheerios. 1/4th cup milk. 1 medium banana.


Lunch. Left over stir fry from last night and garbonzo beans.
I also had another medium banana with lunch.





Dinner. 1 head broccoli, half a package of mushrooms and soy crumbles. I had more than what was I'm this picture.

I will have had at least 4 waters by the time I go to bed.

Highlight of my day was getting to show my oldest, Dash, what big-ass elk look like! We were trying to go for a walk for exercise, but there was a huge downpour and even snow in some spots.

Roosevelt elk.


And this is some sort of moss? fungi? that I've never seen before. I absolutely love it. The red is so unique!



No comments:

Post a Comment