Friday, November 11, 2011


My (Kate's) food log.





Large cup of coffee and then 1 smaller one.






Breakfast - 1 medium banana, 1 cup multi grain cheerios with 1/4th cup milk, one faux Morning Star sausage patty.







Lunch - 1 head broccoli, 1 bell pepper, 4 green beans, 1 zucchini, 1/2 carrot and about 1/4th cup soy crumbles. Cooked in olive oil. Eaten over the course of about 3 hours.






Small local apple for a snack.








Dinner - this is rather embarrassing, but its what I wanted and what hit the spot.




I also drank a considerable amount of diet ginger ale. No water. Again. I'll work on that tomorrow. I am starting to get full on smaller amounts and that's why for lunch I ate it over the course of a few hours. It was just a lot of food. I'm making a mental note to cook less, even if its healthy stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way. I was full half way through breakfast and lunch but for some reason I pushed on to finish. I need to put less on my plate or feed half to my dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, mom. It's a huge problem. I managed to convince myself that buying 6 heads of brocolli was a good idea because they were on sale for $0.99 a lb. at Rays. Now I feel obligated to eat all 6 heads before they go bad, so that adds to the whole I must eat this feeling. So, lesson learned. Don't buy massive amounts of anything and don't make huge helpings of anything, even veggies, because the goal is to learn how to not eat giant helpings. Moderation.

    ReplyDelete