Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kate's log 11/12/11

Kate's food log for November 12th.




Coffee, as usual. Used a smaller mug today. 2 cups.



Breakfast. Faux sausage patty. 3 slices tomato. 1 cup multigrain cheerios with 1/4th cup milk and 1/2 banana.



This was lunch. Kind of. I ate around 4:00 because I napped. This meal is really embarrassing and doesn't represent what I want to be eating or what I usually eat at all. 1 slice buttermilk bread with 1 and 1/2 pieces of faux bacon, 1 half slice American cheese, tomato and about a teaspoon of light mayo. I also cooked 2 small heads of broccoli. I will NEVER buy 6 heads of broccoli at a time again. I feel obligated to eat them every meal and today I steamed them..until they were over cooked. So they stunk and weren't even good. Also, I never buy white bread (I know I haven't since I've been living on my own), same with American cheese. I don't know why I bought either of them and won't be doing it again. So, this meal was kind of nasty and I felt guilty about it too.




My middle son and I shared this. Dinner was 17 grapes, 1 medium banana, about 7 baby carrots, 1 cheese stick and 6 strawberries. I just wasn't in the mood to cook after lunch.

I also had about a litre of diet ginger ale. No water.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to buy fruit tomorrow. It's amazing how good it tastes when I'm not eating cake and cookies!

    ReplyDelete