Sunday, November 13, 2011

Karen's weekly blog

 This first week of logging everything I eat, has certainly made me think twice about what I put into my mouth.

It's been challenging. Living in the same house with my husband after calling it quits, has made the atmosphere odd, to say the least. The kitchen situation is especially awkward. Guilt, anger and resentment make it difficult to eat. If it wasn't for this blog and having to take pictures of what I eat, I probably would not be eating or I would be eating fast food.

I eat too many carbs when I'm depressed. I'd like to set big goals for next week but I'm afraid to. I think it's better to have small expectations right now.

           Goals for week #2


                                            *Do weight exercises 3 days
                                            *Eat more fruits and veggies 
                                            *Drink some water everyday   

1 comment:

  1. I'm proud of you for even eating. I know food is a weird thing..especially during a time like this. -kate

    ReplyDelete