Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kate's log 11/13/11

Well, I ate in the middle of the night. I got up at 3am and ate the rest of the box of strawberries. There were probably 10-15 in it. I'm not happy that I ate in the middle of the night but I'm also not going to be too hard in myself because I could have eaten something carb-filled. I limited breakfast because of my middle of the night mess up and also because I wanted to drink as much.coffee as I wanted because I got new creamer (yum!).



3 cups (at least they were small).




1/4th cup milk and a little less than 1 cup of multigrain cheerios for breakfast.


I ate this at about 3:00. Just not totally hungry today. Tried to finish it all but there was a little left.


Dinner. A zucchini, half of a bell pepper, celery, 5 mushrooms, onions, broccoli. Cold salad with cucumber, tomato, half a cheese stick and salt/pepper. About 1/4th cup soy crumbles.


3 of these. So, 6x8oz..6 cups. Not terrible. Also finishing off my diet ginger ale tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment