Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kate's log 11/16/11

Ate a banana in the middle of the night. I will stop this.



I wanted coffee out of this glass this morning, so I did! And only 1 today. Maybe because it was giant.


About a cup of multi-grain cheerios and 1/4th cup milk. 1 large banana.


Lunch. Grapes, half of a banana, stir fry


Dinner is embarrassing and I don't want to talk about it. AND I'm sure I'll be paying for eating that much fake meat, if you know what I mean.

I also am working on my FIFTH water right now.

I went for a walk today. Got actual exercise and found some beautiful things. I wish I could get out everyday and go for a walk.



3 comments:

  1. Your goulash looks yummy! I love the mushrooms and the little nest you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should walk where I found the mushrooms sometime. It's part of the Hammond trail, only about a 1 minute drive from my house. So wonderful this time if year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some pretty and cool looking mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete