Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Karen's 3 day gravy train.

Okay, I've got 2 days to log so here we go!

Tuesday, coffee, 2 eggs scrambled/cheese, pineapple and mandarin oranges.


1 cheese stick at Kate's while I babysat.


For dinner I had a baked potato. No butter or sour cream. It didn't need any cuz I covered it with gravy! a salad with tomatoes, bacos, cheese and oil and balsamic vinegar.





One margarita, tequila and diet Sun Drop.



Wednesday, today, I had to work so I was in a hurry. I packed a tuna sandwich and about a half cup of greek yogurt with some fruit to take with me. I ate the tuna that was left on on piece of bread for breakfast. Oh and I ate over the sink. Shit happens. And coffee of course.







Dinners ready, and it's graaaaavy! What can I say, I wanted gravy. I got my fill and I don't feel like I blew it so I'm happy :)



This is my grandson Dash holding a squash that I might eat someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment