Thursday, December 1, 2011

Karen's log

I missed a couple logs. Some days are difficult and sometimes I don't eat much for one reason or another but I'm doing ok with my weight loss. I've lost 5 lbs since we started the blog. Next week I'll shop and try to eat healthier. Still doing good on weight exercises and water.

This morning I had 2 cups of coffee,  2 criss cut fries, 3 mini,faux corn dogs, 1 scrambled egg with cheese.
Around 4 I had pasta and sauce with cheese.
I know! No fruit or veggies. I need to buy groceries but I'm proud of myself for not giving into any of the multitude of sweets and junk food laying around this house!

2 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you too, mom. Even through a crappy time you're still managing to take care of yourself and that is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Yes, some days suck the... you know. mom/Karen

    ReplyDelete